Educators as Change Agents
Educurious equips teachers with a combination of technology and educational tools that inspire students.
Join our national network of Educurious partner teachers where we are connecting to change the experience of school.
Join the Educurious movement »
How to get started
Choose one or more English/Language Arts (ELA) or Biology project-based units built to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) to implement in your classroom or school.
Now join the Educurious Partner Teacher Network
The Educurious model of professional development is a blended system using communication technology to build a community of support that includes:
- Learning communities: Combining face-to-face (f2f) gatherings and an online community (ePLN) that meets every two weeks.
- Leadership: We prepare teachers to lead the instructional approach.
- A variety of learning designs: Teachers share instructional practices, student work, and adaptations to Educurious units.
- Implementation support: A weekly newsfeed prepares teachers for the week ahead. Discussion boards are activated and virtual instructional coaching is provided.
- Resources: Resources are aligned at Educurious, your district, and your school to pave the way for teachers to implement effectively.
- Outcome data: A range of student and teacher data is used to plan professional development.
For information about our Blended Professional Development Service, please contact us at email@example.com.